What we are hearing...

Status
Please reply by conversation.
only thing is missing is MHD and NGCHD
which many said would be launched today but i guess will be waiting a little longer

38 Full-time HD channels now! (yeah, it includes my locals)

FANTASTIC!

50 more to launch by end of October!

Can't wait!

I did notice that if you dont have the CE software version on the HR20....it will not do a force on HD chnls. For example... If I scroll to a channel like 245. It will go to the SD chnl. But if I punch 245 in....the unit will go to the HD chnl of 245. Also they are not listed in the HDTV only view of the guide. Going to check other unit with CE software version on it.

Smithsonian HD looks AMAZING!

Last night I kept waking up almost on the hour, checking to see if they were here. At 6am I checked again and flipped through the guide finding all the new channels. I liked what I saw but was surprised a few channels were missing, including MHD and National Geographic. Those will come soon though.

Thanks for everyone for sticking with SatelliteGuys over the past few weeks, I know a few other site had a good laugh at our expense, but I am proud we went on record last week saying today would be the other day. This entire event has opened some new doors with us with DirecTV... and it's only going to get better!

We here at SatelliteGuys will continue telling what we hear both good and bad about DirecTV, we are not affraid of tell it like it is. We will not sanatize news so that we don't offend our contacts. You have our promise.

Stay tuned there is more to come!

I did notice that if you dont have the CE software version on the HR20....it will not do a force on HD chnls. For example... If I scroll to a channel like 245. It will go to the SD chnl. But if I punch 245 in....the unit will go to the HD chnl of 245. Also they are not listed in the HDTV only view of the guide. Going to check other unit with CE software version on it.

The HR20 and H20 with the CE software works great with the new HD chnls.
Guess I will have to wait for the National release to get my other HR20 to work right. But other than that all is well! THANKS Scott for all the info. :):):D:D

Last night I kept waking up almost on the hour, checking to see if they were here. At 6am I checked again and flipped through the guide finding all the new channels. I liked what I saw but was surprised a few channels were missing, including MHD and National Geographic. Those will come soon though.

Thanks for everyone for sticking with SatelliteGuys over the past few weeks, I know a few other site had a good laugh at our expense, but I am proud we went on record last week saying today would be the other day. This entire event has opened some new doors with us with DirecTV... and it's only going to get better!

We here at SatelliteGuys will continue telling what we hear both good and bad about DirecTV, we are not affraid of tell it like it is. We will not sanatize news so that we don't offend our contacts. You have our promise.

Scott,
I agree with you! I like this site better than the other one. No disrespect, but I just prefer this one!

My hat's off to Scott. We were told exactly like it is. That is the type of information I am looking for. Hopefully the D* side of this site will continue to grow and become as popular as the E* side.

Don

Face it Scott, manyof those guys over there are full time bashers and many are full time deleters.

Scott/ScoBuck,

HGTV and Food are two my wife really wants and I was surprised they were not in this group. Any word on those?

Face it Scott, manyof those guys over there are full time bashers and many are full time deleters.

Scott/ScoBuck,

HGTV and Food are two my wife really wants and I was surprised they were not in this group. Any word on those?

They're listed on D*'s website as October... but maybe you guys can give us more specific "rumors"? HGTV is the only one my wife will care about as well...

Hay Scott

Directv now has 31 hd channls web site shows 18 more next month thats 49. How do they come up with 70 by the end of next month and 100 by years end.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)