Whats for breakfast?

Leftover meatloaf, scrambled eggs, bacon, corned beef hash, pork sausage, rice, toast & Kona coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Greyson, Branden and I at McD’s in Walmart. Having the usual local deluxe breakfast, chicken nuggets, pancakes and Kona coffee.

Now, that could certainly come in handy,

I received the following news, just yesterday:

"

Superhabitable' Worlds Could be Better for Life than Earth:
An interesting new study has designated some 24 exoplanets that potentially could be better for life than even our own Earth! Referred to as "superhabitable" planets, these worlds are a little older and larger, slightly warmer, and possibly wetter compared to Earth. Plus, they orbit stars that are more stable and have a longer lifespan than our sun. The planets in the study are at least 100 light years away and could provide good targets for observation for state-of-the-art systems like NASA's James Webb telescope​

Nice- now what does this have to do with breakfast?!

Greyson and I just arrived at K’s Drive Inn for breakfast. Having pork cutlet, rice, mac salad, toast and Kona coffee.

A1040E1D-F5CE-4314-BF33-D414089D21EB.jpeg

Reactions: dfergie
Greyson and I at Ken’s for breakfast after the gym. I’m having the Portuguese sausage omelette, hash browns, pancakes and Kona coffee.
IMG_0751.JPG

Greyson, Branden and I just arrived at K’s Drive Inn for breakfast from the gym. I’m having Korean chicken, pork cutlet, rice, mac salad and Kona coffee.
IMG_0753.JPG

Reactions: comfortably_numb