Whats for breakfast?

Chile pocket. Potatoes, cheddar, bacon and chopped green chile wrapped up in puff pastry. Topped off with an over easy egg and green chile sauce. Coffee and water.

Greyson and I just arrived at K’s from the gym. Having an extra large bowl of ham chowder, macadamia nut pancakes w/Ohelo berry syrup, Kona coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Branden, Greyson and I just arrived a K’s from the gym for breakfast. I’m having the teriyaki beef / tempura mahimahi plate lunch which includes rice and mac salad, toast and Kona coffee.

Greyson and I just arrived at K’s for breakfast after the gym, both of us having the steak and eggs breakfast which includes rice, mac salad, pancakes and Kona coffee.

At K’s for breakfast. Having the roast beef plate lunch which includes mashed potatoes, mac salad, mixed veggies and Kona coffee.

At K’s for breakfast. Having the roast beef plate lunch which includes mashed potatoes, mac salad, mixed veggies and Kona coffee.

Greyson and I just got to K’s from the gym, having the same thing as yesterday for breakfast.