What's for dessert?

SabresRule

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 15, 2008
Wisconsin
We have threads for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, so I'd like to add a thread for dessert and what we had.

I had german chocolate cake!

dsc_8149_german_chocolate_c.jpg

I'm not into sweets whatsoever, but I guess my favorite is angelfood cake with whipped cream and fresh strawberries.

Why don't we use this thread more often?

I'm in charge of making all the desserts for our first Christmas get together tomorrow at HIFI's brother's house. We're going all American, so I decided I could really make just about any dessert and be ok. I made fudge, peanut butter fudge, brownies, slow cooker chocolate candy, and a peanut butter "cheese" ball. Tomorrow I'm going to make cake mix blondies. Y'all think I made enough? :D

I need to come eat at your get together....Although I must tell you, My wife's grandma has already been making sweets for a week I hear, so I am sure I will have plenty there. :)

They ate almost everything but the cake mix blondies. Probably won't make those again. They were ok, but not something I just have to have. I made peanut clusters, fudge, peanut butter fudge, chocolate chip cookies and peanut butter cookies today. The cookies are for Santa, the rest is going to my parent's tomorrow around 11:30. :D

Last night we had chocolate-raspberry port with dark chocolate with chili pepper in it. It was an outstanding combination that happened by accident. Our dinner guests brought the port and the chocolate was in a box my brother sent me that arrived about four hours before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)