What's for dinner ?

46AA9971-661F-404F-9008-E7CDFB7CB454.jpeg

Discada…

Reactions: Bobby
Dorito pie... ground venison, ranch style beans, wolf brand chile, 1 jalapeño 3 slices diced white onion, nacho cheese doritos. Cooked venison in instant pot, added onion and pepper, cooked 2 minutes then added beans and chile. Layered in small pan with thick sharp cheddar cheese on top, 4 minutes at 450 in air fryer to melt cheese, let rest 10 minutes...

Reactions: TRG
Made a batch of my experimental NM red chile BBQ sauce. Grilled chicken thighs, rice pilaf and peas. I'm still tweaking the sauce but I'm getting there. Had a nice side salad as well.

Reactions: dfergie and Bobby
Started off with chips, salsa and guacamole. Then two steamed tamales covered in red chile and topped with Fritos, lettuce and tomato. Side of Anasazi beans and iced tea. Oh man that's living.

Last edited:
Have you heard the phrase, "real men don't eat quiche?" That's a load of bull. Made a ham, swiss, mushroom and green chile quiche for dinner and it was bomb. Served with a spring mix salad with homemade vinaigrette. Full disclosure - I didn't make the pie crust this time. I used a pre made crust to save time.

Here is the recipe I loosely followed.
New Mexico Nomad : Spice Up Your Next Quiche With Green Chile

• Love
Have you heard the phrase, "real men don't eat quiche?" That's a load of bull. Made a ham, swiss, mushroom and green chile quiche for dinner and it was bomb. Served with a spring mix salad with homemade vinaigrette. Full disclosure - I didn't make the pie crust this time. I used a pre made crust to save time.

Here is the recipe I loosely followed.
New Mexico Nomad : Spice Up Your Next Quiche With Green Chile
I agree, real men should eat what they enjoy and not care what others have to say about whatever! ;)

Reactions: dfergie
6 lbs of pork ribs (St. Louis cut) in the smoker since 7am. Mesquite and Hickory blend. Tossed in a half dozen Yukon Gold spuds and several ears of corn about an hour and a half ago. Wife is making salad.

Reactions: dfergie and Bobby