What's for dinner ?

well for dinner I took it easy and had me a carne asada wrap, mixed with guacamole and tomatillo home made sauce.. compliments of the mistress.

sorry no picture since i was really hungry and couldnt grab my camera.

Grilled BBQ Chicken Breasts, wings and legs.

Grilled Sweet Potato with Brown Sugar and Butter.

Corn Bread.

All washed down with a nice large glass of 2% milk.

Bratwurst from the Fareway meat counter, fresh green beens, and a cheap Shiraz.

Last edited:
Hot dogs and Kraft dinner........sometimes we just say to heck with the cost and splurge:D

You having your own hot dog eating contest in celebration of the Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest they have every year on the 4th?

You having your own hot dog eating contest in celebration of the Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest they have every year on the 4th?

Man, I have no idea how those hot dog inhalers eat those things so fast..and eat so many of them. I had three tonight and that's about my limit. I eat them nice and slow and enjoy every bite.

Last night was a grilled pork chop (seasoned with rosemary, sage, olive oil, and garlic), potatoes au gratin, and sliced cubanelle peppers sauteed in garlic and olive oil. Served it up with a French Gewurztraminer from the Alsace region (by the German border...hence the German varietal from France... ;)

Baked Shrimp With Feta Over a Bed of Julian Zucchini

Picture and recipe attached....

Attachments

• CIMG2184.JPG
    CIMG2184.JPG
    269.3 KB · Views: 160
  • CIMG2185.JPG
    CIMG2185.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 154
That looks really good and acceptable for our new way of eating :)
Very nice presentation. Are you a chef or do you just like cooking?

I worked as a sous chef at a couple restaurants while in school. Now, I'm out of the business and just cooking with my wife at home for fun. Ultimately though, I'd like to open a small place of my own someday. I love cooking.

What's For Lunch?

Whats for breakfast?