What's for dinner ?

Taco Tuesday! Ground beef, Adobo seasoning, lettuce, tomato, salsa, avocado and blue corn tortillas. Craft ale. Simple bliss.

Decided to take the whole family out to dinner tonight, got out voted. They decided on Mexican at Luquins Mexican Restaurant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my way! Taking the family out for dinner tonight. Having Chinese at Chengs Chinese Restaurant, I can already taste the crispy boneless chicken w/ oyster sauce!

Bought some rib eyes, prawns, hot dogs, hamburgers, corn on the cob. Also having rice, mac salad, kings Hawaiian dinner rolls. Will be grilling here on the pool deck at the condo.

Ahi fillets w/wasabi tarter sauce, shrimp tempura, char siu pork chow main, rice, Kings Hawaiian dinner rolls, iced Kona coffee.

Bacon wrapped meatloaf w/ shiitake mushroom gravy, leftover pork cutlet, rice, potato mac salad, Punaluu dinner rolls, iced Kona coffee.

I'm at my favorite Irish pub enjoying Icelandic haddock fish and chips, Scotch eggs and Irish stew with soda bread. Sipping on a craft made IPA. #bliss

A large fresh greens salad with onions, peppers, and farm bacon; cottage cheese and bit of Amish potato salad. For lunch I had two farm eggs and a slab of wild salmon - so I had my proteins after working-out and carbs later in the day. Cheers!

Reactions: TRG
Alyce, Tyson and I decided on Chinese for dinner tonight, heading to “Cheng’s” Chinese restaurant for dinner tonight.