What's for dinner ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It’s my son Branden’s birthday today, taking my entire family to “Cafe Pesto” for dinner tonight, they chose Italian for tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dfergie
Picked up fried chicken at Safeway Deli, leftover tempura Mahimahi, rice, potato mac salad, Punaluu dinner rolls, corn, iced tea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got some chicken marinating in the fridge for the grill tonight. Also made fresh slaw and German potato salad. Good possibility that there will be a couple beers consumed.

Reactions: Bobby
Hatch Green Chile Roast beef (with home grown jalapeños, cheese & potato) burrito… Long neck Lone Star
Wow, I haven't had a Lone Star long neck (in the old scratched up recycled bottles) since I was on a sh*t kicker bar in Clovis, NM 35+ years ago.

"Sunday Gravy." Short ribs, stew meat, Italian sausage, meatballs slow cooked in a savory tomato sauce. Served over rigatoni and sprinkled with Romano cheese. Served with Italian bread, salad and wine.

Ordered a couple of pizzas from Domino’s and Pizza Hut. Also leftover roast beef, mashed potatoes, mac salad, iced Kona coffee.

Tempura mahimahi w/ wasabi tarter sauce, leftover turkey chowder from lunch, rice, potato salad, mixed veggies, Punaluu dinner rolls, iced Kona coffee.