What's for dinner ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Alyce, Greyson, Tyson and I heading to “CHENG’S” for dinner tonight. Didn’t have much of a choice cause Greyson is paying for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: dfergie
Italian sausage and braciole simmered in savory tomato sauce served over Penne pasta. Garlic bread, salad and Chianti.

Nice night out so having dinner out by the pool. Rib eyes, pulehu ribs, teriyaki beef, hot dogs and lobster tails on the grill. Also shrimp Alfredo, rice, mac salad, mixed veggies, Punaluu dinner rolls. Iced tea for Alyce and daughter in law, Heinekens for my sons and I.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

48C52757-3BEE-420B-9219-668344FCB90D.jpeg

Rib-eye's, baked potato, sauteed mushrooms and corn on the cob all cooked on the grill except for the mushrooms. Elevated IPA from La Cumbre brewing (local).

Reactions: dfergie
Really looking forward to this tonight. It helps to have a spice grinder but you can use use pre-ground (powdered) spices if you'd like. Here is the recipe.

Reactions: Bobby
Homemade carne adovada, pinto beans and posole served with warm tortillas. Local craft brewed Mexican lager with lime.

Chicken cacciatore served with penne pasta, garlic bread and a green salad. I bought one of those humongous "family packs" of chicken this weekend. It's the only way to get a halfway decent price on meat these days. The rest got divided into freezer bags for another time.