What's for dinner ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
107035069_4036804506360882_9195246842390440092_n.jpg

17 but oddly enough I was born and raised in the Northeast.

I have a good friend that grew up in Georgia. I went to his house one time and and it smelled like the toilet was backed up and had overflowed. It turned out his wife was making Chitlins. There is no way I'd eat that stuff.
you got that right there's no way in hell id'e eat that crap after growing up in the northeast!!! they can have all of that crap

Nachos!

6 oz of 80/20 fried hamburger, well seasoned, Taco Sauce mixed in. 4TB Cheez Whiz melted over it. Clancy's White Rounds nacho chips for shoveling it into my mouth, and a 12oz Rc Cola!

Food of the Gods!
National Nachos Day GIF

Reactions: dfergie
Just ate a half slab of ribs I seasoned well and cooked in the oven wrapped tightly in foil. 275F for 3 hours, 10 minutes. Then unwrap from the foil, slather with BBQ sauce, and under a High broiler for a couple minutes on each side to carmelize the BBQ sauce. Came out perfect. So tender, you can cut the meat with a fork.

Same ribs my wife did last week, but she cooked them at a much higher temp, and much shorter time. They came out really tough. This was the other half of that same slab. My way of cooking them lower temp and much longer is much better.

Reactions: dfergie