What's For Lunch?

Eaters Remorse

Just how many of us suffer from this: :hungry:

The deep feeling of regret one feels after eating a large some of food, eating something unhealthy, or just eating in general.
I always suffer eater's remorse after thanksgiving, thinking of the pounds I'll have gained when I return to school. :coffee

Half of a foot long Subway Oven Roasted Chicken and Bacon Sandwich. :), an Avocado, Strawberries, a 32oz. mug of Iced Coffee. :hungry: :coffee

Just how many of us suffer from this: :hungry:

The deep feeling of regret one feels after eating a large some of food, eating something unhealthy, or just eating in general.
I always suffer eater's remorse after thanksgiving, thinking of the pounds I'll have gained when I return to school. :coffee

The whole foot long turkey and Black Forest ham from Subway and a glass of beer. Another beer on the way..

At Thanksgiving, I have a small plate of the goodies and wait for my next day Thanksgiving Day sandwich. I never gorge myself these days. Not a reason to, I've got nobody to prove myself to. If they don't like it, who cares... :D

Mmmm love me some carne asada, with some guacamole, maui sweet onions, cabbage, scallions, and habenaro relish and a hint of cilantro!! MAYBE a drop or two of Dave's Ultimate Insanity

Cookin ..

Attachments

• Carne Asada.JPG
    Carne Asada.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Cookers.JPG
    Cookers.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 56
  • Briskets.JPG
    Briskets.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 59
Carne Adovada, YUM! :hungry: When I was last in NM, over a weeks time, I had it every day in any restaurant I could find it. Don, did you use the recipe that you have posted?

Not sure how the sauce was made, but it was cooked outside in a deep disco (almost wok like) and would get you near the verge of tears and nose running :D was cubed, but the fat wasn't trimmed till it was almost done adding flavor to the mix.

What's for dinner ?

Smoking Meat?