What's happening with the Sat Launch?

I knew when the 1 hour update didn't happen that something serious was wrong.. I just was hoping it was an error.. I guess now we know. I am going to guess that it is gone for good.

I knew when the 1 hour update didn't happen that something serious was wrong.. I just was hoping it was an error.. I guess now we know. I am going to guess that it is gone for good.

Yeah, when I got home and the blog read the same as when I left, I knew something was up.

Not good.

Sigh... here we go, a few more months of B!#% and moan.

If someones says it's only TV... how long a delay does this mean? months to a year??:mad:

That depends on how they go about a new strategy. I don't know what their options are, but I would think they will need to be evaluating them now.

Somebody go wake up Charlie... it's gonna be a long night.

Money doesn't really matter at this point.. All Sats are insured against loss.. It the loss of the Satellite itself and what it was supposed to do that is the problem..

Money doesn't really matter at this point.. All Sats are insured against loss.. It the loss of the Satellite itself and what it was supposed to do that is the problem..

QFT.

I think the biggest problem is that without another sat. waiting in the wings to fulfill the duties of AMC-14, we E* customers are hosed for the moment.

That will, however, translate to $$.

So in a way, the money DOES matter at this point.

I'm sure E* will figure something out. They have to figure something out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)