What's Next?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
ok....i still wanna complain about how when u key in a channel the sd channel is the default instead of the hd channel being the default....even though dtv had said the hd channel would b the default....hows that 1 dude. :D

Now that the new channels are up, what are we going to bitch about now?

Don't worry, there are a # of regular posters who will find something (anything) to bitch about, they always do.

Their glasses are never half-full!!

The rest of us just want to watch some good TV.

ok....i still wanna complain about how when u key in a channel the sd channel is the default instead of the hd channel being the default....even though dtv had said the hd channel would b the default....hows that 1 dude. :D
works that way for me, it defaults to the HD channel even if I have both selected in my favorites list

I can't really comment on your set up.
I have a HR20-700 and with the current CE. I go to a channel and it goes to the HD channel.
There also is an option in the guide to hide all SD channels (when there's a HD available).

This will be out as part of a National Release , so if you don't want to do the CE.'s, thats OK , the update will come to you, just hang in there.

In the mean time, you could go into your Custom guide and remove the SD channels if you want.

Jimbo

I can't really comment on your set up.
I have a HR20-700 and with the current CE. I go to a channel and it goes to the HD channel.
There also is an option in the guide to hide all SD channels (when there's a HD available).

This will be out as part of a National Release , so if you don't want to do the CE.'s, thats OK , the update will come to you, just hang in there.

In the mean time, you could go into your Custom guide and remove the SD channels if you want.

Jimbo

nope....if u hav h20 nuthin fixes it...have to wait for the dtv fix...which shouldve b4 rollout....but didnt...shocking.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

New HD Movie Channels Showing Movies in OAR?

Frustrated - tuner 1 pixelating

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)