What's the Best DirecTv Receiver with out DVR?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just learned if I buy my own receiver & dish, I will get the survice for 9.99+ 5.99 /month No Commitment.
Which is great news!
What single tuner receiver is best?
I just ordered 3 TRIPLE LNB MULTI SATELLITE DISH Phase III 18" x 20"
Will this work w/HD DVR RECEIVER?
tThanks-

Just learned if I buy my own receiver & dish, I will get the survice for 9.99+ 5.99 /month No Commitment.
Which is great news!
tThanks-

We don't mean to keep badgering you, but I don't believe we see any reason for you to buy that equipment and use an SD receiver with it.

The standard definition picture is going to look horrible on that projected image. Do what you want, but we are trying to keep you from making a mistake. Each of the 640x480 pixels on the screen is going to be huge. If the image is overcompressed (we all know they are), this is going to look like a tiled mosaic on the screen.

Which is great news!
tThanks-
DOUBLE CHECK YOUR INFORNATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are going to be one disappointed customer the way this thread is going.

Dude - you DO realize that oval dish is ONLY going to get you less than a dozen channels NOW.
By the end of THIS year, NONE of them will be available on it, as they will all be ONLY available with the 5 LNB HD dish.
So, I guess if you think paying $10 f/HD & ONLY getting a dozen ch is better than getting 60+, then I guess go for it, since you don't seem to be listening to us. :confused: :rolleyes:
You really need to do some more research about D* & their HD service, BEFORE you start buying stuff.
Also, you DO realize that if you do move, D* has a mover's prog that will move everything you have for either free, or a very low price.

I'm done on this thread - lotsa luck to ya, you're gonna need it...

I know I bought the wrong dish:
TRIPLE LNB MULTI SATELLITE DISH
]Phase III 18" x 20"
but will have to get the AU9 Slimline later!
Does anyone know how to buy a new DirecTV HR21-700, which now seems the best choice, without having a 24 month commitment?

To buy an HR21 with no 2 year agreement is $499 and only available direct from DirecTV.

All other sellers are selling you a lease with 2 year contract.

There is no service for $9.99 / month. HD service is an EXTRA $9.99 / month. DVR service is an EXTRA $5.99 / month

You are still looking at $50 for choice package, plus the extra fees, plus a two year agreement.

Thanks-
I have Premere service now, plus have to pay for networks, its $110/month & going up!
I realizeThis would be $16 more.
There are alot of people selling receivers on line, seems that the newest ones (HD21) are lmore likly leases.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)