Whats up with Sadoun ?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvropro

On Vacation
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
Been trying to call Sadoun satellite all day and just get a automated mailbox. Something going down anyone know about?

Maybe hes taking the staff out for a holiday party of something.

I was worried as he wasn't around in awhile and posted something last week, but he quickly chimed in that all was ok and that he would be back active again soon.

Maybe hes taking the staff out for a holiday party of something.

I was worried as he wasn't around in awhile and posted something last week, but he quickly chimed in that all was ok and that he would be back active again soon.

Sure hope so. He was actrively working on getting me some replacement parts for my spectrum analyzer and then went silent about a month ago . I was thinking he had closed up his business.

I need to take another trip there next week or so. Another $35 dish (or two) and some LNB's and a couple of switches.....He is the only one around with great prices and still within driving distance (well 125 miles each way).

Well something is up because both the 800 number and the local number is going to some crazy multiple digit mailbox. Don't know :(

seems alive 'n well:

GrumpyGuy just bragged on Sadoun's fast shipping
http://www.satelliteguys.us/fta-shack/196397-sadoun-shipped-fast.html

Maybe Jamal is just selective about which customers he talks to. - :D

. . . OR, maybe his phone service is one of those Voice-Over-IP things, and his internet is out.
Happened to my previous internet provider.
Really upset customers when their DSL service went down, and they couldn't call the company to complain. :eek:

Hi Guys, The weather is bad in OHIO. The staff are home for the weekend due to bad weather. I am currently traveling :) and will be back on Monday. Sorry for not responding or posting here lately as I have been very busy. Business is well, thanks to your continued support. I hope all are well here at Satelliteguys and getting ready for the holidays.

Here's hoping things are back to normal Monday. I'm really hoping that the GBox I ordered for my wife for xmas gets here by then.

She's always cursing the analog box because she can never remember what sat has what channel and likes the good ole days of motorized Ku :rolleyes:

The weather is bad in OHIO. The staff are home for the weekend due to bad weather.

You closed early today and are shutdown Saturday just because of the weather around here? There was just a little bit of wind the other day, but nothing that I would ever close my business for.

maybe the staff just wanted the day off. I just glad there around still as I unoffically recommend them while I am on the clock at directv when customer call in looking for something we dont have access to .

It was -6° F here and a NE wind of 46.7 MPH and we did not shut down ... Oh, lets see, Have we opened up yet? Actually spent 4 days just trying to keep anything from being frozen solid. It got up to 31.6° outside today, but was only able to get up to 22.4° inside the computer room. Glad to see Sadoun is still OK. Get and Keep warm. We are supposed to actually get snow this weekend and be up to breathing temps by Wednesday.

Hi Guys, The weather is bad in OHIO. The staff are home for the weekend due to bad weather. I am currently traveling :) and will be back on Monday. Sorry for not responding or posting here lately as I have been very busy. Business is well, thanks to your continued support. I hope all are well here at Satelliteguys and getting ready for the holidays.

glad to hear everything is ok :)

Hi guys,

Good morning, I am back to the office. I found out our main phone line was down on Friday and Saturday. We are fixing it as I type.

If you need to reach us while we get the line up and running, please dial

1-614-529-9547

Hi guys,

Good morning, I am back to the office. I found out our main phone line was down on Friday and Saturday. We are fixing it as I type.

If you need to reach us while we get the line up and running, please dial

1-614-529-9547

That would account for the crazy message I kept getting.

BTW, Sadoun, Do you have any info on the reed switch on your Moteck c band actuators.

QARL-3624 HV-24 24" Stroke 36V Motech Heavy Duty Actuators

I bought one from you this past January and its flaking out now. Is there anyway I can contact the company itself about this if you can't help me. I think a product less than a year old shouldn't be having these issues yet.

Any Feedback? Thank's in advance.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)