Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
im doing a blind scan and i keep seing chanels like tv 30643 but theres nothing on them.. This inacom lnb is NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hella lot better than what I had.. So far i am really happy this reciver..

What satellite? What frequency?

Most likely you're hitting the many data channels out there. You can select them, get a good signal, but have no picture. Scrambled works the same way but I'm assuming you know how to spot them :D

on my fortec star reciever, when I scan Nimiq for music, most of the video channels come up like that. "TV some-random-number"... I think it did the same for Echo 6/8

Didnt matter to me, since I deleted all the video channels anyways... but I think your pointed at a DBS sat.

No this is happinging on non dbs sats.. like AMC 3 my true south At 11809 mhz SR 30.001 I get this alot.. Dont know if is h or v or what the fec id is but i get a good lock of 79 at 74 quality.. and it says bad channel or scrambled. shows up in the guide as tv 28105. im getting a ton of these on amc 3...

I get a slew of those on AMC3 as well (000B, 0F9F, OFBE, etc) from both the DirecWay transponder at 12035 and also a few more at 11817. They're nothing we can use; data streams of some sort, not usable A/V :)

Could it be that they are diectway as well and just have not been reported to Lyngsat? Lyngsat doesn't know it is there until some one tells him. I believe he is in Europe.

Wholeshoe

Wholeshoe said:
Could it be that they are diectway as well and just have not been reported to Lyngsat? Lyngsat doesn't know it is there until some one tells him. I believe he is in Europe.

Wholeshoe

correct. He cannot see out satellites here in the US :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)