Whats your favorite console game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL2k5 - now
Baseball Stars - All-time

I agree when Colecovision came along and replaced our Atari it remained a favorite in our house for a long time.

Damn, how did I miss this thread?

My favorite console game is Eternal Darkness for Cube, the psychological effects blew me away.

For the handhelds, Advance Wars DS is by far my favorite. I start playing about 9:00 and check the clock and it is 2:00. Nanostray for the DS is 2nd.

I think they erased due to my comment, I didnt want the person sending me the email to get all these pm's from people asking her to send them one too! thanks for the link purogamer, they wanted you to preorder a 400 and some dollar bundle that only included the core system, I have a feeling I will only be getting a core system as they are really jacking us around with the premium crap!!@

Nah, i'm sure any store that has a core system on the shelf will have the full system too. Stores aren't dumb enough to split the full/core ration beyond 70/30 percent, they know as well as M$ does that nobody wants just the core...Dumbest move M$ has made in all of this and I hate that they refuse to admit it. Hard Drives + Consoles = Heaven

As for the games...I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Gran Turismo series yet! Thats the one game that keeps me in consoles...got a PS2 just for GT3. Got GT4 on opening day, and will probably get a PS3 whenever GT5 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.