when are the new dishes supposed to be installed?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Don't expect them until late this summer / early fall. The satellite space VOOM is renting will not become available until October.

jellison1 said:
also is every customer getting upgrade or just those that request it?

I believe the intent is to upgrade everyone since new programming will be coming from the rented space.

You would think Voom would want to go ahead and start installing the new larger dishes now, though, so they don't have to install the old one now, and in a few months pay to have it swapped out.

Does anyone know the diameter of the mount? I would like to put up a pole instead of putting this monster on my roof.

Thanks.

seandudley said:
You would think Voom would want to go ahead and start installing the new larger dishes now, though, so they don't have to install the old one now, and in a few months pay to have it swapped out.

I have been thinking the exact same thing. It's going to cost V* $50 per customer to make the switch in install costs alone. Why not leave yourself with the problem of replacing the "legacy" customers instead of all customers?

1."You would think Voom would want to go ahead and start installing the new larger dishes now, though, so they don't have to install the old one now, and in a few months pay to have it swapped out."
2."Does anyone know the diameter of the mount? I would like to put up a pole instead of putting this monster on my roof."

1. way to easy.
2.me too mine is on a tripod ploe mount 8' in the air on the garage.i told the installer we had dish and showed him where it was on the house, but he did not even consider that as an option.so i payed for the tirpod and pole mount.maybe they will put the new one 16' in the air!

I have been having problems with rain fade so finally wilt over at yahoo got install inc to contact me and they told me I was set for the 30 " dish install to fix my problem and I ask them if they know anything about the 35 x 20 because I would rather it be put in and have it done with , well he said he would look into it and call me back , a few hours later he did and said he can find nothing out about a 35 x 20 inch dish , I said well lets go ahead and put it in , you will be coming bck out to change it later on this year .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts