When can I expect the updated GUI for my HR34?????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

cobalt

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 19, 2004
I had a new 24 and 34 installed at the start of January. The 24 got the update that night and I'm still waiting on the 34 to get it. I was told it would come in a few weeks and that has come and gone. I'm not to keen on forcing the update but I may have no other option. Thanks for any info.

Well, you cant "force" an update. If you are referring to CE software, then yes, you can do that in the specified period on Friday and Saturday nights if there is a CE that week. If I am not mistaken, the last CE was listed as a "Customer Candidate" so I would not expect it would be long until there is a national release with the updated user interface.

Check out the CE Friday night, read the stickies in our cutting edge forum.

You can try it out, and if it's still too buggy go back to what you have today anytime.

bobvick said:
Well, you cant "force" an update. If you are referring to CE software, then yes, you can do that in the specified period on Friday and Saturday nights if there is a CE that week. If I am not mistaken, the last CE was listed as a "Customer Candidate" so I would not expect it would be long until there is a national release with the updated user interface.

You can force updates if they are in the stream.

adkinsjm said:
You can force updates if they are in the stream.

Yes, you are right to correct the first part of my statement. It was poorly worded, what I meant to infer was, you can't "force" an update if there is no new version to update to. So to get the new user interface at this time you would have to grab the CE.

It's still in beta, and although the last CE release was labelled "customer candidate" I suspect there will be at least one more CE release. So it will probably be a few more weeks...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)