When External HDD for ViP222?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DishSubLA

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2006
Mr. Scott or someone:

OK. All the excitement for the 622 and 722, but when will Dish make the external hard disk feature available for the ViP222?

Thanks.

Don't believe what anyone says until you see it. Dish and direct has promised many things and as you know, still waiting. LOL

exactly , those lying SOB ! ( where is 522/625 721, 921 942 USB support) Liars , Liars and more liars , this is not a copyright issue ( if it was , what makes the 622 so special) , this is about money , plain and simple , and Fortunately :D( I say this cause Karma is a bitch) you won't be on the receiving end of the money , so at least you get to Suffer just a we bit like us consumers:mad:

Once the decision was made to move from MPEG2 to MPEG4 for ALL channels, such frivolities for the old receivers were dumped.

They make pills for your condition.

what condition is that ? IS wanting a piece of technology thats been around since Dinosaurs and active in every other device (USB) to be active a Problem? its almost 2008 , do you realize how Absurd it is to not have this function by Now ! I've bit my tongue on this since 2005 , I will bite it no more , either dish will provide "common sense" on this issue ( enable USB or you pay to have the Recordings extracted from my HD every time one of your PVRs goes south), or I will go elsewhere & so will alot of people I know . Dish, Riaa, MPAA and all the other "Keep the Man" down Folks can Go to hell , your issues have obviously affected your "Business 101" skills , meaning you are making No ONE Happy with this, ( well except for the RIAA, MPAA and other Nazi Like gestapos) and why I certainly understand you could careless about making customers happy , I know for a fact your are in for the $$$ , and you will CONTINUE to Lose $$$ as long as you keep USB from working . and please don't tell me " you know you can buy a HD/ DVD recorder & .... stop right there !:mad::)

Personally I doubt we will see external HD support for the 222. DISH will most likely say to upgrade to a 622/722 instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)