When is the next software update coming?

It's supposed to be later this month, but you know how it goes with software debugging. It often takes longer than you expect... ;)
It shouldn't be too long though!

I heard that the big feature on this one "manual scanning" has been working without problems. The software is in beta testing mode right now. It will or it has already been delivered to the beta tester. Some of our moderators may get the beta software but we are not allowed to speak about it publicly. So stay tuned because this will resolve the OTA mapping issues when scanning for OTA channels. It will make it a lot easier for installers, customers and VOOM. This is all I can say at this point.

Sean Mota said:
Some of our moderators may get the beta software but we are not allowed to speak about it publicly. This is all I can say at this point.

;) Nice to hear that it's working. Wink, wink..nod, nod...say no more.

rexoverbey said:
Why is that?

In every beta software, there is always bugs that will never make it to the final product. It is useless to speak about them to the general public while major work is being done. Until the final product comes out, it is better this conversation to remain between developers and beta testers.

Why not? The White House and the press leak out pictures and stories etc. Come on we can take it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)