Wher to find an HR23?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I know that my HR22 doesn't have as sharp of PQ as my HR20 does. That's why it's on my smaller HDTV. Like Rey found, I remember people touting the improved PQ of the 23 over the 22 model.
Ok, well that makes me wonder if the 22 was just a bad example of the HR series. Any info on if it is better than the 20?

Ok, well that makes me wonder if the 22 was just a bad example of the HR series. Any info on if it is better than the 20?

it really doesn't mean that the HR22 or 21 is bad. it means that a couple of the components in the HR23 are a little bit better than previous models. the rest is pretty much the same.

it really doesn't mean that the HR22 or 21 is bad. it means that a couple of the components in the HR23 are a little bit better than previous models. the rest is pretty much the same.

How does that explain the decrease in PQ from unc's 20 to his 22? That is why I was wondering.

One important difference between the 23 and the 21 and 20 models is double the recording space.

That would be a welcome addition all else being equal. Between my two 20s and my dish dvr, I am in no danger of running out of space, but I wouldn't turn down more!!!!:D

I am getting D* installed right now and have 2 HR23's ready to be hooked up to my HDTV's. I am very happy he showed with the 23's

HERE IS WHERE TO GET HR-23

I have one HR-22 and one HR-23. Trying to get another 23 for some time. Called the main office of Costco. they had the buyer call me back. Was told they will not be carrying the HR-23, only the 22. Finally found the HR-23 at Value Electronics in New York. Price was 199.99 and shipped free. It came with all the cables including HDMI in a sealed box. Only thing I noticed was the original HR-23 I got from D* was a high gloss finish and this one is matte black

I have one HR-22 and one HR-23. Trying to get another 23 for some time. Called the main office of Costco. they had the buyer call me back. Was told they will not be carrying the HR-23, only the 22. Finally found the HR-23 at Value Electronics in New York. Price was 199.99 and shipped free. It came with all the cables including HDMI in a sealed box. Only thing I noticed was the original HR-23 I got from D* was a high gloss finish and this one is matte black

you're the 2nd person that says the hr23 is now in matte black. looks like D is getting away from the piano black.........

the matte black cases are from the r22s that were refurbished, since its just a case when the new HR2X is being made, using a refurbed case doesnt make it a refurb since all components are still new, its just an overflow of cases. the R22 is basically the same as the HR21.22.23, and as to where to get them, i have about 10-15 sitting in my truck....

I've got a few HR23s on my truck as well.

If you want one that bad, schedule D* to come out. Turn the tech away if he doesn't have the receiver. lol.

How do you find out if DTV offers an upgraded 23 if your already a subscriber with the service plan? I have a 22 but it sounds like I'd be happier with a 23

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)