Wher to find an HR23?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I know that my HR22 doesn't have as sharp of PQ as my HR20 does. That's why it's on my smaller HDTV. Like Rey found, I remember people touting the improved PQ of the 23 over the 22 model.
Ok, well that makes me wonder if the 22 was just a bad example of the HR series. Any info on if it is better than the 20?

Ok, well that makes me wonder if the 22 was just a bad example of the HR series. Any info on if it is better than the 20?

it really doesn't mean that the HR22 or 21 is bad. it means that a couple of the components in the HR23 are a little bit better than previous models. the rest is pretty much the same.

it really doesn't mean that the HR22 or 21 is bad. it means that a couple of the components in the HR23 are a little bit better than previous models. the rest is pretty much the same.

How does that explain the decrease in PQ from unc's 20 to his 22? That is why I was wondering.

One important difference between the 23 and the 21 and 20 models is double the recording space.

That would be a welcome addition all else being equal. Between my two 20s and my dish dvr, I am in no danger of running out of space, but I wouldn't turn down more!!!!:D

I am getting D* installed right now and have 2 HR23's ready to be hooked up to my HDTV's. I am very happy he showed with the 23's

HERE IS WHERE TO GET HR-23

I have one HR-22 and one HR-23. Trying to get another 23 for some time. Called the main office of Costco. they had the buyer call me back. Was told they will not be carrying the HR-23, only the 22. Finally found the HR-23 at Value Electronics in New York. Price was 199.99 and shipped free. It came with all the cables including HDMI in a sealed box. Only thing I noticed was the original HR-23 I got from D* was a high gloss finish and this one is matte black

I have one HR-22 and one HR-23. Trying to get another 23 for some time. Called the main office of Costco. they had the buyer call me back. Was told they will not be carrying the HR-23, only the 22. Finally found the HR-23 at Value Electronics in New York. Price was 199.99 and shipped free. It came with all the cables including HDMI in a sealed box. Only thing I noticed was the original HR-23 I got from D* was a high gloss finish and this one is matte black

you're the 2nd person that says the hr23 is now in matte black. looks like D is getting away from the piano black.........

the matte black cases are from the r22s that were refurbished, since its just a case when the new HR2X is being made, using a refurbed case doesnt make it a refurb since all components are still new, its just an overflow of cases. the R22 is basically the same as the HR21.22.23, and as to where to get them, i have about 10-15 sitting in my truck....

I've got a few HR23s on my truck as well.

If you want one that bad, schedule D* to come out. Turn the tech away if he doesn't have the receiver. lol.

How do you find out if DTV offers an upgraded 23 if your already a subscriber with the service plan? I have a 22 but it sounds like I'd be happier with a 23

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)