Where are the DirecTV people ??? ;)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Todd Wiedemann

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Menomonee Falls, WI
This board is really growing fast !

It's great to see all the activity on the DISH side, but I was wondering, being a SatelliteGuy on the "other" side of the fence, where are all the D* people ?

I'll start ... I have 2 - GCEB0's (Hughes Executive Director Pack) and a Panasonic TU-HDS20 (for HD and the 4-year-old, off HD time)

Scott, any new channels on the horizon ? CEDIA bring out some new hardware ?

How bout it 'Guys ??

I have an hdvr2 and an Rca with Dolby Digital. Maybe swapping out the rca for anotehr hdvr2

You can see my equipment in my signature below. I hope this board can find more of an equal ground between the two providers. It seems that DBSforums is slanted toward D* and DBStalk.com is slanted toward E*. I have been a subscriber of E* in the past. I think both providers have strengths and weaknesses.

I hope this board can find more of an equal ground between the two providers.
Agreed. That's why I started the thread. My hope is not just for an equuipment list from people, rather a starting point for discussion or new thread generator ...

Unfortunately, with the delay of the next Ariane space flight till October, that delays the Directv7s launch. Which I believe is the next launch for Ariane space.

Ask me again Saturday afternoon. :)

After 5 years with D*, I changed to E* in Sept 2001. Now I'm headed back and into the ranks of Tivo owners.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)