Where is my Sound & Vision Magazine??

bobaphx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 18, 2005
I haven't noticed anyone mentioning the one year Sound & Vision magazine subscription that was part of the later "$1.00 Install" promotion. Does anyone think that those subscriptions were ever entered... or paid for?

I was installed the first week of March and received my first Sound & Vision Mag yesterday, Sat. 4/23. I was thinking that I would not be receiving it since the Voom shutdown. A pleasant surprise. Thanks Voom!!

Did those of you who have received your first copy (and were recently installed) go on the autopay plan or did you elect to pay by check? I was installed on March 12, 2005 and elected to pay by check and wonder if that would have delayed VOOM entry of a subscription (wait for check to clear, etc.).

I received my magazine on Saturday. Was installed mid March. Not on autopay.

bobaphx said:
Did those of you who have received your first copy (and were recently installed) go on the autopay plan or did you elect to pay by check? I was installed on March 12, 2005 and elected to pay by check and wonder if that would have delayed VOOM entry of a subscription (wait for check to clear, etc.).

Pay By Check

Everything was scheduled on March 1st and install went smoothly here on March 31st. My copy of Sound & Vision came today. The only depressing thing was that there was a fully page ad for VOOM. I almost cried. I still want to cry. My alcohol level getting low, Time for a refill.

Ask and Ye shall receive...
I received my copy of Sound & Vision in todays mail (I assume that it is the first of 12 issues and not the only one).
Thank you VOOM.

bobaphx said:
I haven't noticed anyone mentioning the one year Sound & Vision magazine subscription that was part of the later "$1.00 Install" promotion. Does anyone think that those subscriptions were ever entered... or paid for?

I received my first copy today; Tuesday April 26, 2005.

mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts