Where the heck is "my rentals" located.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jahost

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 2, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I downloaded a movie to my 722 yesterday and it went to never never land. It said it would be available for 30 days on "my rentals". I can't find and such menu item under the bbmp screen. "John"

If you have an external drive, check there. My downloads go there automatically, from the BB download selection.

Say what? I have never heard of such a thing as beercan suggested above.

John, this is a known problem at least on the 722/k and the 612. All rentals on my 722 disappear overnight, and 2/3rds of my rentals disappear on my 612. But they are still there as shown by DRA or DO.

I downloaded a movie to my 722 yesterday and it went to never never land. It said it would be available for 30 days on "my rentals". I can't find and such menu item under the bbmp screen. "John"
You would think it would put them in the bbmp sub menu but no its dish go back to movies and its at the bottom.

Now I get it. My rentals is not under the BBMP menu at all. When you said it was at the bottom of the movies I was paging thru 3000 movies to get to the bottom. Thanks to everyone. "John"

Yes TheKrell, on my VIP722. I found the movie that I downloaded yesterday afternoon under the "my rentals" catagory. I had even done a power off reset earlier to try and find it. "John"

I found the movie that I downloaded yesterday afternoon under the "my rentals" catagory. I had even done a power off reset earlier to try and find it.

Well, congratulations! You are only the 2nd person on record who can see rentals on a 722 a day (or more) after you rented it. DirtyDan is also one of the lucky few. 100% of mine (probably 20-25) are all invisible. 4 are invisible on my 612 as well.

If you press the DVR button, then select All Movies the My Rentals is near the bottom of the list.

Yeah, it may say My Rentals, but it will not have any movies in it after the 3AM receiver update. When are they going to fix this. I want to watch some movies, but not the same day. They have had plenty of time to fix a major oops like this.

Well, congratulations! You are only the 2nd person on record who can see rentals on a 722 a day (or more) after you rented it. DirtyDan is also one of the lucky few. 100% of mine (probably 20-25) are all invisible. 4 are invisible on my 612 as well.

Yeah, it may say My Rentals, but it will not have any movies in it after the 3AM receiver update. When are they going to fix this. I want to watch some movies, but not the same day. They have had plenty of time to fix a major oops like this.
My 722k works fine with rentals. Is this a plain 722nonK-only issue?

There is not ETA on a fix at this time, but we are working to correct this issue as soon as we can.

My 722 received L7.22 several nights ago, I downloaded a test rental and it was there this morning even after the 3 Am reboot, in fact the rentals that disappeared also showed up, some of them are duplicated

Well, mine disappeared after the 2nd overnight update. It stayed there through the 1st update and I just checked and now it's GONE. This is on my 722 NON-K.

Ed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)