Where the #$^#^#$^% is TruTV HD???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
lol, as if it would matter if you have SD or HD when it takes up only a quarter of the screen. I am seriously wondering if D* thinks this is a suitable way to watch a game?

How about Sunday ticket with 8 games on the screen, unless you have a 100" screen I just don't see the use for it.

good to know :) I thought there was an actual HD feed.

Just look and see if there is a master in HD on lyngsat. I never heard of Tru having one. Seems quite a few channels play the stretchOvision game and market them as HD.

I have had truTV HD since E* launched it over a year ago and to this day, I have yet to see a program on there that has broadcasted in ACTUAL HD. However, I still think the NCAA games will be broadcast in actual HD because surely they'll be in HD on TBS/TNT. (It's all owned by turner after all) To me, even without the basketball games, it's still a shame that D* hasn't added truTV HD or any other basic cable HD channel since I think last April. This has frustrated me as well because there have been times where my family had gotten angry at E* and were thinking about switching to D* because we thought there MRV was pretty cool. But after we found out about all the HD channels we would lose, we decided to say forget it and now we're sticking with E* for another two years. Like I said, it's a shame because in between fall 2007 until around spring 2009, D* used to be the HD leader and if they had added all the HD channels E* has added in their lineup in the last year, we would have switched to D* in a heartbeat right after their MRV got released.

Just look and see if there is a master in HD on lyngsat. I never heard of Tru having one. Seems quite a few channels play the stretchOvision game and market them as HD.

AFAIK there is an HD feed, but none of the shows they broadcast are in HD, so they stretch it(think TNT before the syndicated 90s sitcoms they show began to air in HD). This will change for the tournament as they will basically just be airing a TNT broadcast in HD.

rkr0923 said:
are you sure Hardcore Pawn isn't shot in HD
seen the ad and it says it is

It's shot in HD. I've seen that same ad too. That's what I dislike about truTV HD. They have shows that are available in true HD, but they're just too lazy to turn off the stretch-o-vision.

Sent from my iPod touch using SatelliteGuys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)