Where the #$^#^#$^% is TruTV HD???

Status
Please reply by conversation.
the games will be produced in HD, because it will just be using the same equipment TNT/TBS will use for MM and their pro sports. Turner Sports provides the best quality of sports broadcasts on cable tv as it is.

Can't say I agree with you point....

It's going to matter when the NCAA tournament rolls around next month. TruTV is part of the new TBS / CBS TV contract that the NCAA signed last year. My guess is that D* is going to have the dedicated channels 701-705 to cover the games in HD and you won't have to neccessarily tune to the TBS/TNT/TRU station for the game. Similar to D*'s major tennis and golf coverage and somewhat similar to the old MegaMarchMadness package but with no fee.

yes, but D* has carriage of the signal in HD, for the Masters and Golf (usually via CBS). TruTV isn't carried, and I'm guessing Turner won't just "give it to them for the tournament." It's a major bargaining chip, maybe their only one for this channel.

Can't say I agree with you point....

NBA on TNT is the best NBA broadcast as it is. I don't really put ESPN's MLB broadcasts ahead of TBS, the only thing I dislike on TBS is pitchtrax.

Grrrrrrr. Starting to get worried.
Satelliteracer announced on February 18th that TruTV HD IS NOT going to happen in time for March Madness.

You can now get to planning where you're going to go to see some or all of the 13 games TruTV will carry.

harshness said:
Satelliteracer announced on February 18th that TruTV HD IS NOT going to happen in time for March Madness.

You can now get to planning where you're going to go to see some or all of the 13 games TruTV will carry.

I thought I heard that the channel may not be live but D may be carrying the games in HD on one of their channels?

I thought I heard that the channel may not be live but D may be carrying the games in HD on one of their channels?
Satelliteracer said:
Satelliteracer said:
It will not be in HD on DIRECTV, though the games still will be broadcast in SD.

You can search the "anticipation" thread for posts containing the keyword TruTV from Satelliteracer.

I'll save most people the pain of going there - it's a D* lovefest, as usual.

The ongoing failure of D* to successfully negotiate national HD channels is getting embarrassing.

hancox said:
I'll save most people the pain of going there - it's a D* lovefest, as usual.

The ongoing failure of D* to successfully negotiate national HD channels is getting embarrassing.

Cannot disagree.

Satelliteracer said that there would be an HD mix channel but the TruTV window would link to the SD channel.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts