Where to get my CC 510!!!

i'm, pretty sure that it owned!!! i called today and got one and it only cost me $29 the CSR told me that its purchased!! i thought about giving it as a Christmas gift as well b/c i know someone who would like to have one!!! i hope that $29 is all that i had to pay i hope no other fees show up on my dish bill for it

What about the DVR fee if you have the DVR Advantage package? I have a 625 with the included DVR fee. Would the 510 incur an extra DVR fee?

I ordered one on tuesday had to prepay they would not bill me, gave my cc number and was told unit would arrive in seven to ten bussiness days regular mail. I checked my account out on the E* website and the pymnt for the receiver was listed under recent activity. Took maybe 10 mins. Couldnt tell if it was india the csr sounded hispanic so it could have been the call center in el paso if it is still open.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
This is tempting, but I have to admit I'd be more interested in a 508 for a little more money upfront, rather than be on the hook for a monthly DVR fee.

Dish had a fire sale on the 921 too, just before it was rendered obsolete by the MPEG-4 rollout. Be careful when Dish dramatically drops prices on their receivers. They are probably refurbished as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)