Where's T6?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

NotTy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 5, 2010
Wa
When I search FTA, I get the same results on both GB (91W) & T6 (93W).
I am getting GB (91W) & G3 (95W), both with good signal but nothing in between. There's roughly 80 clicks from GB to G3 & I placed the dish in between, checked both H & V & quality stays at 1. I also reversed skew & still nothing. I moved the dish about 20 clicks each way from center (10 clicks at a time) & still nothing. I searched the forums but didn't really come up with an answer. It seems T6 was there a couple weeks ago but is gone now. Did something happen to it or did I mess something up?

I havent seen anything on 93W C-Band in a long time. When I scan there I get some stuff off of either 95 or 91.

Ever since the satellite had a blowup (when it was G25) there havent been much on there

Thanks Iceberg. I got mixed up, it was T4 I was getting a couple weeks ago not T6. But I was still looking for T6 because LyngSat has a listing at 93.1. But now I can relax knowing the actual T6 isn't there anymore.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)