Which method(s) do you use to point your dishes?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I tried it on my OS Mio 4K... It works, but seems to refresh only every few seconds... Do you know if there's a way to make it refresh more often? Or any app that would do the same but closer to real time?

Sure, look on the bottom of the Screenshot in the WebIF screen, and you'll see a box you can tick called "Refresh automatically every 30 seconds".

Change that to anything you want. You can also tick another box for a higher resolution, which is just to the left of the other one.

Reactions: raydio and Brct203
After using my Dr. HD 1000S+ meter for a year and a half, I never realized until last weekend when I took the meter out of the truck after sunset that the face has glow in the dark back lighting on the control panel area.

Reactions: Titanium
XR-3 all the way!!!!!

I have one of those but it's a hassle connecting it to the LNBF. It's a really good test instrument though. Plus you need to bring a dish mover out to the pad and extension cord to power it. And hope it doesn't rain since it takes a while to do the line up. Trying to use wifi with the osmio4k to align the dish is a hassle also. But one does what needs to be done to get things lined up.

Buy directly from Dr.HD. They offer international shipping in the shopping cart.

The meter was a victim of the 25% tariff tax. It would cost us more to buy bulk at wholesale with the tariff tax than they are sold for on Ebay! :(

This 25% tariff is causing all kinds of shenanigans with ecommerce. Hard to tell where stuff is coming from and some of these sites are just flat lying about their operations. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)