Which NFL Games are you receving this week?

Yes, unfortunately, one BIG reason I get the ST, I'm stuck with the Browns when I want the Steelers.

I would too, why watch amateurs when you can watch pros. :D

After reviewing what was mentioned above, King3 mentioned that CBS in Detroit has the Steeler's game, I can watch that with the OTA antenna, also thru the ST, so I'll be good. :D

Atlanta Locals

CBS
1:00 - Steelers @ Ravens
(No late game)

FOX
1:00 - Falcons @ Bears
4:00 - Giants @ Redskins

Tulsa

We get the Chiefs game early on CBS

Ever since Adrian Petersen and Sam Bradford went pro our local Fox goes with the Vikings games and now the Rams too whenever the Cowboys are not on Fox so we get

Eagles v Rams early and Vikings v Chargers late on Fox.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I'm a DISH subscriber and will probably go ahead and sign up for the San Francisco FOX and CBS feed this week. Had those last year and (obviously) found myself getting several games I wouldn't get out of Atlanta. The majority of those were 49ers and Raiders (obviously) but last year there were several early games I wanted to see that they carried that I wouldn't have otherwise seen here in Atlanta. I'll probably focus on the Steelers and Ravens today. Wish I were getting the Vikings and Chargers.

Here in LA, The Chargers are always the team that is shown. We also get a lot of Raiders and Rams games as well. Outside of the that it is usually the game that is deemed the main game or the big game of the week

This week

CBS: Steelers @ Ravens
Fox: Eagles @ Rams and Vikings @ Chargers

Last edited:
Just called DirecTV, talked to 4 different CSRs and was able to get the RZ channel as a stand alone channel for this season.

How do you get 2 CBS games?

must live close to an area near a state line so he has access to 2 CBS...one local and one further away. I think he has "cable" so that can be part of it too

I have that same option.....Minneapolis and I can pick up OTA Mankato CBS & FOX (only 2 stations in the market). Next week will be a good week as the Vikes are at home so Minneapolis only gets the late CBS game. Mankato is far enough away they can still show the early CBS game :)

charper1 said:
We will be watching the games in their entirety. 3 at once with a multi-display setup. Can't say I have ever tuned to the RZ

I will too this week, after that I will probably seldom watch the RZ channel as winter is my outdoor season. Most Sundays I'll be playing in the mountains snow skiing or mountain biking in the foothills.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Boston- Week 2

Jaguars at Jets- 1:00pm (CBS)
Seahawks at Steelers- 1:00pm (FOX)
Chargers at Patriots- 4:15pm (CBS)

Well as preliminary right now this is why I am a "mover"

Minneapolis
noon on CBS...NO GAME (Vikes at home)
noon on Fox...Vikes/Bucs (if sold out....local Fox station is pawning 50% off game tickets for the game)
3:00 on CBS..Chargers/Pats

Mankato (OTA) and Duluth ("moved") will have the Chiefs/Lions game on. The other games match what Mpls is showing

Not that Chefs/Lions is a barnburner but what if I want to watch another game when the Vikes lose? ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)