Which remotes will work with 625

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wildmustang2005

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Mar 14, 2012
KY
I would like to upgrade the remotes for a 625. Which newer, fancier remotes will work with it? Will the 20 and 21 pro work?

I was informed to state it that way. You do not get any of the 20 or 21 features of the remote with a 625. No need to upgrade to it if you can't get what the remotes are designed for. If the OP's original remotes quit working and had to get these due to not being able to get a replacement remote is a different story.

No, the 20.0 and 21.0 are for 612, and 722k. Not sure about the 922, I know they come with a different remote but heard that they do work with it.
Sorry GARYS but you are wrong on this one in IR mode just about any DISH remote will work the 625. In UHF most will also work but you really need a DISH remote designed for DVRs.The 20.0 and 21.0 remotes are programmable and that is not dependent on the receiver they are used with

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts