Which switch do I need to get 110 and 119 on a 625 dual tuner? 2 question s

SANDYMEX11

Original poster
Sep 6, 2011
puerto vallarta
I ve got two questions

1) I have a 625 dual tuner a 2 seperate dishes with dish pro lnbs I have one line running to the receiver from each dish What is the switch i need for me to get the channels on my TV.When i had legacy lnbs with two lines coming in I used a SW21.

2) Im going to be getting another receiver and am thinking of buying another 625 any warning on this model so far it has been a good receiver

Thanks for the input

1. since you mention adding another receiver you would need either a DP34, DPP33 or DPP44+ switch
One line from each LNB to the switch. DP34 is two lines to the receiver. DPP33 or DP44+ would be one line and a separator (looks like a splitter but says separator on it). If you add a receievr then its 2 lines to that receiver with the DP34 or 1 with the DPP33 or DPP44

2. If you want SD only that would be the best one honestly

Baring no LOS issue you could also upgrade to a 500 dish with a DP+ Twin. That would give you one dish, two lines in, and using a separator on the receivers one line to each 625.
Also the 625 is Dish's best SD DVR receiver. A solid unit.

I ve got two questions

lnbs I have one line running to the receiver from each dish What is the switch i need for me to get the channels on my TV.When i had legacy lnbs with two lines coming in I used a SW21.

2) Im going to be getting another receiver and am thinking of buying another 625 any warning on this model so far it has been a good receiver

Thanks for the input

you are going to be able to receive the US feed on the new Quetzsat 1 at 77W rock solid with a 24 inch antenna at your location with when it goes active this fall. You should consider something like a 722 (If I remember correct the 625 is MPEG2 and will not work for 77W which is in MPEG4) and have 3 satellites.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)