white dongle ?????

My airtv is doing the same thing. I’m replacing a single.

From what I gather the airtv i have is a single not a duel.

Info on the dongle. 212674 product of Malaysia.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Well what are you waiting for? Your not getting the full Hopper experience without an external hard drive. :)

Speaking of which, I know the EHD from my 722 was working fine on my H3 when it was installed. But I'll be darned if I can find it now even though it's still on and spinning. How do I access it? I presume it's available from a Joey. I know it's not available from my Fire TV Stick. :(

Speaking of which, I know the EHD from my 722 was working fine on my H3 when it was installed. But I'll be darned if I can find it now even though it's still on and spinning. How do I access it? I presume it's available from a Joey. I know it's not available from my Fire TV Stick. :(
Did you do a reboot? It disappears sometimes after the nightly update.

I thought the H3 rebooted itself every night! I haven't seen it in a month or thereabouts when I got the H3 installed.
The EHD disappearing has been going on for a while. Usually you notice it is gone in the morning when you fire your Hopper up. Something goes wrong after the nightly reboots and it disappears. Usually it comes back after a remote or red button reboot but sometimes I have had to do a pull the chord reboot. It has gotten better since U525. Since you haven't seen the EHD since a little after you got your H3 you may have an issue with it. Try unplugging the EHD and see if you can get it going. You should be able to see your EHD from your Joey too.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)