White Springs TV audio

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

GaryPen

Rich or poor, it's good to have money.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Is anybody getting a horrible mish mash of sounds on the main audio channel of White Springs TV on IA-7?

I'm getting what appears to be a preacher's show and a 3rd show mixed in with the proper audio track. This is all on the main audio channel. Channel 2 is a radio program. (USA News?)

This kinda sucks, as I often enjoy tuning in for the old films. They had some WWII propoganda film today which looked great. Too bad I couldn't hear it!

Gary

Language 1 (audio) RIGHT only is White Springs
LEFT only is that weird thing

language 2 both is something else :)

Keep this trick in mind for other satellites and other channels on those satellites too... sometimes, I've found a few channels elsewhere in the arc that has the oddball radio station on the other audio. This trick is really useful for that 6in1 channel that you find on some of the echostars also.

Is that new for WSTV? I never got that with that channel on my previous receivers (CS5000, SP6000). I only noticed it now with the SonicView. I don't see a way to choose left or right only in the stb. I don't wanna have to pan with my TV or audio system. PITA.

BTW, is WSTV a local OTA channel somewhere? Or, is it FTA only?

its FTA only

I have a CS5000 and I have right only audio. Left has something else.

There has to be a audio or language button. I don't have a Sonicview (and the Buzz was sold) so I cant remember how to change it

Iceberg said:
its FTA only

I have a CS5000 and I have right only audio. Left has something else.

There has to be a audio or language button. I don't have a Sonicview (and the Buzz was sold) so I cant remember how to change it

Ah. There is an "english" audio setting. I will try that.

Gary Z said:
They are on some over the OTA Stations... also they are are trying to get on muticast Channels

http://www.whitesprings.tv/
They seem to be OTA only, according to the website.

Their "click here to buy and fta system" link points to Sadoun, btw.

They show such great stuff. But, their PQ truly sucks. It seems to have gotten even worse, if that's possible.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)