Who is looking for Birdviews in Oklahoma?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

osu1991

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Satellite Dishes by Birdview

Saw this ad on craigslist today while looking for a Dish 1k2 for my in laws vacation house.

So who around here is looking in the Tulsa area, because I can tell you where to go and try to get yourself a genuine Birdview in the NE Oklahoma area?

I swear the photo's in the ad were posted here, probably by Linuxman.

The shot of the perf does look like one where Linuxman harvested his dish.

As for bigger than 8½ foot on a Birdview, I've never seen one confirmed here on the forum.

OSU, that is my ad. I think both of those pics were taken by Linuxman, he's a good photographer too, they are the best pic examples of a solid and a perf I have.

I am not really interested in another 8'-6 dish, but I thought the ad might turn up someone that had a standard-size dish, but knew of someone with one of the big ones.

Was hoping to find one within 200-300 miles of my place, and I would really like to talk to someone that worked at Birdview back in the day.

And Anole, you can now consider the "mythical" larger than 8'-6" BV dish confirmed, and it's a solid, not a perf.

Now, my legal and dish acquisition teams have advised me to refrain from any further public comment at this time, but I hope to have some more news and info in the future. :D

Also

Look up Jerry's Radio Communications in Tahlequah, OK. He is a former dealer and might know of something. He has 3 birdviews (2 solids and a perf) still sitting in his yard behind his shop and won't part with them. There are 3 more at various homes around his shop. Two of those people I couldn't get to part with them a couple of years ago and another one I could never find anyone home. It's been almost a year since the last time I was over there, but I'm sure they are still there. I have seen Birdviews all around NE OK everywhere from Muskogee to Wagoner to Grand Lake and up to Miami.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts