• Howard's Mom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JAG72

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
Earth
Who is your favorite character on Big Bang?

Leonard Leakey Hofstadter, Ph.D.
Sheldon Cooper, Ph.D.
Penny
Howard Wolowitz, M.Eng.
Rajesh Koothrappali, Ph.D.
Leslie Winkle, Ph.D.
Howards Mom

HOWARD!!!! What are you doing up there?

I love the times Howard is at home and all you hear is his mom yelling at him.

Yeap. I think it actually went something like... What are you doing up there? Leslie: We're having sex. mom: OK. Make sure you use a condom. Howard: Mmoomm.

S~

Yeap. I think it actually went something like... What are you doing up there? Leslie: We're having sex. mom: OK. Make sure you use a condom. Howard: Mmoomm.

S~

That is a great one that I forgot about. It would be perfect in the quote thread. I am also trying to find the video of it but am having some problems finding it.

It just can't be done. I work with every one of these guys. Heck, I likely AM one of these guys. I'd like to hope I was Leonard, but its hard to evaluate yourself.

Poor Leonard doesn't have a single vote. My wife said she was her favorite, but she isn't a SatGuy and thus can't vote. (And no, we are not signing her up - with all my comments about eye-candy, I'd be in big trouble. :D ).

I agree, the quiz is hard to answer, because its the ensemble that makes the show so spectacular.

Everyone's inner-geek wants Leonard to finally seal the deal with Penny; Wolowitz is hilarious due to his complete lack of social grace; Koothrapali is the great split personality; Sheldon is at his OCD best every week - yet its equally funny watching him bond with Penny; and Penny.... well, Penny is at her best all the time, but most adorable when she was defending her "geeks." Her line in the Dead Hooker episode where she said "got my geek on boys" captured her coming full circle from the first episodes of the show.

Penny is the glue that holds the guys and show together. The funniest stuff is her scenes with Sheldon. I just love the way this cast is an ensemble cast. I think it is the best ensemble cast since Seinfeld. Although, Penny is my favorite.

I have to say Penny. The way she takes all their talk and sometimes twists it is funny stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)