• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
This poll will remain open until we figure out who the American Idol will be in 2010.

Siobhan Magnus - 19, Cape Cod, MA
Crystal Bowersox - 24, Elliston, OH

Aaron Kelly - 16, Sonestown, PA
Casey James - 27, Fort Worth, TX
Lee Dewyze - 23, Mount Prospect, IL
Michael Lynche 26, St. Pertersburg, FL

I say Lee ,because teenage girls mostly vote on this show and they like guys they consider"cute". Not to say that Crystal won't be successful in her career after Idol. Just look at how Adam Lambert's career is going this year and how Chris, the guys who won last year, is doing. Adam is releasing song after song and is appearing on every tv show that will have him. Chris is............Chris who?

Chris , Kris. Sounds the same. But you get my point. I haven't seen him do anything since last May when He won the Idol contest.

As long as the other young kid goes home ASAP, I'll be happy with the way this season is playing out; that said, I think it has been extremely week; and just not very entertaining.

The biggest highlight for me so far was the guest performance this week by Sons of Silvia; a group I had never heard of, but really enjoyed. I bought their CD, and it is very good. A mix of Daughtry/David Cook/One Republic.

But back to the show... Add to it the perpetual question of why they pick some of these themes. Frank Sinantra week? REALLY?

You guys were absolutely right! No one was able to handle Sinatra tonight. Bad song choice?? How about bad theme choice?!

Now we are down to the last two, Lee and Crystal. I can see a lot of people looking at the performances on Tuesday to make a determination unless they already have a favorite.

I'm guessing it'll be Lee. He's not the better singer, but he's more easily marketable than Crystal.

I'm actually hoping it'll be Lee. Then Crystal won't have 19 Entertainment managing her every career move and she can release a better album. I'm more interested in seeing what Casey does. He does a great job on guitar and sounds like a modern day Bob Seger.

Seriously, look at last season. What has Kris done? He's released an album and I think I've heard one song from it. You hear more about Adam, Danny and Allison than you do about Kris...

Lee can pull the upset, but don't be surprised if Crystal walks way with it

Lee will win. GIRLS vote for boy singers. THey will vote LEE in just because he is the only boy left. Besides he sings better to me than Crystal.

And if history is any factor , even if LEE wins it , doesn't necessarily mean that he will be popular and sell tons of records. Look at Taylor Hicks, Ruben Studdard & Kris what's his name from last year . All winners and they aren't playing on the radio .

Either way, I am happy with the final 2. All along I wanted Crystal to win, but in the past few weeks I have been rooting for Lee. I think they will both be successful; and both will be bigger than Kris Allen.

But I really don't know who is going to win. The teen vote should go to Lee, but there is no real wild-card this year. I am just glad Casey went home last week; about 3 weeks too late in my mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts