• Casey James

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Lee Dewyze

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Michael Lynche

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt either one will be heard much after this year. If you look at most of the winners , the only ones that are doing really well , were losers of the contest and some didn't even make it in the final.
Daughtery, Jennifer Hudson, Adam Lambert.

I knew that LEE would win. All the girls voted him in. Women finalist rarely win this contest ,especially if there is a guy that is half way good looking and can carry a tune left to compete.

The more I think about it, the more surprised I am that Casey didn't make it all the way to the end for that reason.

But I think both of them will be more successful than half of the "Idols" who were on the stage singing last night.

I think Crystal and Casey will have far more successful careers than Lee. After the final performances on Tuesday night, I was quite surprised Lee won...

It was fun seeing Paula again, but the double-tribute by her to Simon (one on video, one live, back-to-back) felt awkward. If she'd have sang or something, that might have helped, but to have her stand up there in that weird pink dress and ad-lib just felt weird...

I think they should only allow one vote per person, not multiple votes per person, to get a more accurate vote count. That is one major flaw in the voting system in my honest opinion.

I think they should only allow one vote per person, not multiple votes per person, to get a more accurate vote count. That is one major flaw in the voting system in my honest opinion.

Yet they encourage people to vote over and over. I agree, it is a completely flawed system. One vote per phone number.

I think Crystal and Casey will have far more successful careers than Lee. After the final performances on Tuesday night, I was quite surprised Lee won...

It was fun seeing Paula again, but the double-tribute by her to Simon (one on video, one live, back-to-back) felt awkward. If she'd have sang or something, that might have helped, but to have her stand up there in that weird pink dress and ad-lib just felt weird...

I watched the show with the girl and I think we turned the 2 hour show into about 15-20 minutes after all the skipping.

I have to say I haven't watched much of this year at all... When I heard Lee sing a few songs then saw him win...wow.. that was horrible! Like other years winners we won't see or hear anything about them but we will see something from others....kinda like with Chris Daughtry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts