Who Will WIN American Idol in 2010?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

WHO WILL WIN AMERICAN IDOL IN 2010?

• Siobhan Magnus

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Crystal Bowersox

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Aaron Kelly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casey James

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Lee Dewyze

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Michael Lynche

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I am sure Kara kept Casey around because she liked him. Remember when her leg went up when he hugged her back in the beginning? Haven't seen that since the Doris Day movies in the 60s.

Well, I don't know which way the "popularity vote" will go, but I must say Crystal is fantastic! One of the most talented and original singers in this show in years!

after tonight, crystal did better then lee hands down

My vote tonight is not based on this one night, but the whole body of work, but I agree that Crystal won tonight hand's down.

I thought giving Lee U2's Beautiful Day was a horrible choice. They would really have him release that? Kind of a shame; he has such potential.

Something wasn't right with that last performance... :)

The second hour of the show has been very enjoyable. Even though he is so full of himself, it was quite appropriate to have all of the tributes to Simon; and the song with all of the former idols was great. I wish David Cook had been there, it would have been complete (I think).

I knew that LEE would win. All the girls voted him in. Women finalist rarely win this contest ,especially if there is a guy that is half way good looking and can carry a tune left to compete.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts