whole world would fall apart with out you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
TV and Internet both, because you know, I apparently invented them all. LOL

My step-sister has been texting me all morning because the wifi wasn't working at their house and my niece couldn't get online for her college virtual class.

Reactions: Titanium and bigg t
Not TV but being a computer geek when friends or family have had computer problems.... :rolleyes:

Can relate to that one!! Now days, I just tell them "I Don't Do Windows!", since the penguin has become my primary OS. Haven't used Windows for several years now, so don't know enough to be of any value whatsoever.

Reactions: turbosat and FTA4PA
Can relate to that one!! Now days, I just tell them "I Don't Do Windows!", since the penguin has become my primary OS. Haven't used Windows for several years now, so don't know enough to be of any value whatsoever.
Yep, me too! Now that we use Linux I tell them sorry for anything later than Windows 7. :D

Dan, do you ask them if the power cord is plugged into the wall outlet? :)
That'll get you some negative brownie points for when you get home!

Reactions: TheHamNerd
Being smart with electronics and computers is like the friend that has a truck.....everyone wants to use it to move. Now they just want to use your brain. I feel your pain! Lol
:hiding

Reactions: danristheman
My mom calls me up when I am online at the college she tells me that the satellite is not working. I said OK what do you want me to do about over here I will fix when I get home soon, then it hears my voice it starts working again. Funny isn't it the satellite receiver responds to me not to mom.

Reactions: turbosat
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)