Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Darrin McFadden (ARK)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Tim Tebow (FLA)

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Chase Daniel (Mizzou)

Votes: 6 14.3%

• Total voters
Of course Tebow will win. 75% of voters are on the east coast. DAAAAA! Florida player gets their votes.

Colt owns many more records and should win but he's too many time zones away to win.

And I will counter you with:

Youngstown State 38-6
Akron 20-2
Northwestern 58-7
Kent State 48-3

And THAT is an impressive schedule??!!:rolleyes:

And for the rest, that Brennen kid a very nice season....if people are gonna make an issue against Tebow's competition....who did Hawaii play of ANY caliber? They played ONE team of any significant football name, Washington....and they barely got by 35-28.

and the buckeyes lost to zooker too!

sorry, love to see him play in the SEC and have those stats......wouldn't happen in a million years.
I think if you put Brennan behind a good offensive line in the SEC he would have owned the conference and be playing for a national championship. He accomplished the impossible with players around him that were of far less caliber than what surrounded Teabow. :rolleyes:

Of course Tebow will win. 75% of voters are on the east coast. DAAAAA! Florida player gets their votes.

Colt owns many more records and should win but he's too many time zones away to win.
We all knew who WOULD win, the question was who SHOULD win. If Teabow is that good then why didnt he take his team to the big game this year? ;)

We all knew who WOULD win, the question was who SHOULD win. If Teabow is that good then why didnt he take his team to the big game this year? ;)

Because one man cannot do that. FLA had their 2 best receivers on injury off and on most the season their best running back (beside teabow) on injury off and on most the season and teabow was injured during 3 games as well. FLA did not lose any game with its team healthy (but thats part of sports people get hurt no excuse they lost.)

somebody tell whats his face that florida started 9 freshmen on defense and i don't remember how many on offense. this was a rebuilding year for florida football and gator fans knew that. expectations were low.

however, next season beware....i smell a national championship and a second heisman for tebow!

And I will counter you with:

Youngstown State 38-6
Akron 20-2
Northwestern 58-7
Kent State 48-3

And THAT is an impressive schedule??!!:rolleyes:

And for the rest, that Brennen kid a very nice season....if people are gonna make an issue against Tebow's competition....who did Hawaii play of ANY caliber? They played ONE team of any significant football name, Washington....and they barely got by 35-28.

Oh believe me, I agree with you, I am not happy with the schedule we played either.
I was simply pointing out that not ALL of the SEC is that great, like some like to think.
And your right, Hawaii has not played a tough schedule either.

Jimbo

What will you say if Brennan lights up Georgia? What if he played for Florida? Would that change your statement? Surely Florida is a better team, aren't they?

this is the kid who was a walk on at colorado?

if he has a good game against gerogia, i'll say good on him. but he didn't deserve the heisman!

I think if you put Brennan behind a good offensive line in the SEC he would have owned the conference and be playing for a national championship. He accomplished the impossible with players around him that were of far less caliber than what surrounded Teabow. :rolleyes:

And Brennen will go PRO and go to a scrub team and you will never see how good or bad he could really be.

Jimbo

Because one man cannot do that. FLA had their 2 best receivers on injury off and on most the season their best running back (beside teabow) on injury off and on most the season and teabow was injured during 3 games as well. FLA did not lose any game with its team healthy (but thats part of sports people get hurt no excuse they lost.)

Ohio State and LSU didn't lose any games either when they were at full strength.

Jimbo

somebody tell whats his face that florida started 9 freshmen on defense and i don't remember how many on offense. this was a rebuilding year for florida football and gator fans knew that. expectations were low.

however, next season beware....i smell a national championship and a second heisman for tebow!

You all seem to forget that this is a RE Building year for Ohio State also, two years ago, they lost 9 starters on D, and did pretty well and this year lost MOST of thier offense and all of the skill position starters.
I think they are doing pretty good for a ReBuilding year :up

Jimbo

and ohio state played a soft sked too and they play in the big 10, not the SEC. are we going to go around in circles debating this? beside, i thought last year was suppose to be a rebuilding year too. they did well until florida creamed them, just like lsu is going to do.

back to the tebow-brennan debate. imagine if tebow played for hawaii? his numbers would make colt's look like JV. remember, tebow passed for 10,000 yards in high school for a team that won the state championship.

I would of loved to see a USC v:s LSU championship or USC v:s OKLAHOMA championship game.OHIO STATE played a easy schedule.College football needs a playoff system like every other sport has.

and ohio state played a soft sked too and they play in the big 10, not the SEC. are we going to go around in circles debating this? beside, i thought last year was suppose to be a rebuilding year too. they did well until florida creamed them, just like lsu is going to do.

back to the tebow-brennan debate. imagine if tebow played for hawaii? his numbers would make colt's look like JV. remember, tebow passed for 10,000 yards in high school for a team that won the state championship.

Tebow playing in Hawaii, he would not even be known.
If you make Tebow one dimensional, we'll see how he does ....

Your right iceturkee,
Florida is allowed to have rebuilding years, but Ohio State is not.
Like I said, they LOST 9 STERTERS on D* two years ago and EVERY skill position on Offense last year.

I think they are doing great under those circumstances.

Jimbo

Still none of the rest of the Hawaii team could have even gotten a scholarship for the Gators. Put Colt behind the Gators O line and they go all the way. Put the rest of the gators on Hawaii with Brennan and no one can beat them. Put Tebow on Hawaii and they lose a couple games.

I would of loved to see a USC v:s LSU championship or USC v:s OKLAHOMA championship game.OHIO STATE played a easy schedule.College football needs a playoff system like every other sport has.

New BCS criteria: You have to be able to beat Stanford at home to get in the BCSCG. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)