Why am I NOT allowed to watch the Redskin game on Ch 629 (CSN)?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hornmdt

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 30, 2003
I subscribe to the Sports Package but I get alternative programming when I tune in to watch the Redskin's last pre-season game against Atlanta. I was allowed to watch the pre-game show but when it became game time they switched me to an alternative feed. They have done this before and I don't understand. The last time I thought it was because there was a national pre-season game on.

But there is no national game on nor is our local team (Charlotte) playing tonight. I see no reason why they would black me out. Isn't that what subscribing to the Sports Pak and paying the $12 is supposed to be all about - to be able to watch what the Cable Sports Networks across the country is showing? If local is all I can get, I get that with Total Choice and I see no reason to pay the additional $12. I know I'll be blacked out on baseball games, etc. if I don't also subscribe to MLB Extra Innings for example but this makes absolutely no sense because there is no other channel carrying the game in this area. I can get a dumb CFL game on MSG but they won't let me watch an NFL pre-season game that is not carried anywhere else.

This stinks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

The NFL always blacks out the out-of-market preseason games. This has nothing to do with Comcast.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

HRMC-17 Remote Control Replacement?

Channel 93 is on DTV no pic or sound!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)