Why are some forums so D* biased?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I know who you are talking about and yes hes a troll, the admins have been discussing this and this issue is tough for us as he is a good guy, just a little zellous in his love for DirecTV.

We are aware and watching. :)

Thanks. I'm all for defending one's religion to D* or E* (if you have such love), but nearly every time we're discussing E* he has to jump into why we should switch to D* and/or why E* is lying to us. I'm sure he's a good guy, and i just wish he'd stop trying to convert us to D* so much.

Well I received so many pms from James LONG, when I criticized Dish over the last years price increase,that I had to turn off my pm service on that and every web board I belonged to. He seemed to be stalking me on that board and where ever I posted even in the Directv web board , he would pop up and try to bait me into a fight or disect and find fault with anything I posted. HE told me that this was a private web board and that freedom of speech was not guaranteed on his web board. Talk about Hitler complex- little man syndrome.

The last time I posted on the board I got a admin email telling me that I received a warning for talking about the sat guys web board. He didn't like any reference to this board at all. THere is a lot of jealousy of this board and Scott G. in particular, as well a history with Scott G. going back a few years , that limits the very discussion of him or his website on their web board. I also argue my points better than James which is the reason he likes to delete my posts that show him up.

So IF you have had a good interaction with him then good for you. I have never had a good interaction with him and I was tired of walking on eggshells on that board because I might tell the truth about something negative about DISH. After the warning message for last months post about the satguys , I decided ENOUGH is ENOUGH!. I will not post anything to that board again till he was gone, dead or buried which ever comes first. I do not berate other people for their posts and I don't expect to be berated for mine, especially by the " super Moderator" as he likes to be known as. He is a little man with more time on his hands than most and if I ever saw him in person I would kick his butt for the threatening pms he has sent me in the past. I now rerfer to dbstalk as DBS STALK web site just because of him.

As to everyone else on the "other " board being total jerks, I never said EVERYONE , I said JAMES LONG. He alone has turned me off to every posting there as long as he was the moderator.
That's over the top..After that much crap I would have not been averse to telling him to go "F" himself....What's he gonna do about it.

Bingo! that's exactly it!

Well, for what its worth, I don't think you'll really need to worry too much about him trolling E* discussion threads if I'm around. He quite honestly hates my gutts. A lot of D* fanboys do...its actually disturbing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)