Why are some forums so D* biased?

I know who you are talking about and yes hes a troll, the admins have been discussing this and this issue is tough for us as he is a good guy, just a little zellous in his love for DirecTV.

We are aware and watching. :)

Thanks. I'm all for defending one's religion to D* or E* (if you have such love), but nearly every time we're discussing E* he has to jump into why we should switch to D* and/or why E* is lying to us. I'm sure he's a good guy, and i just wish he'd stop trying to convert us to D* so much.

Well I received so many pms from James LONG, when I criticized Dish over the last years price increase,that I had to turn off my pm service on that and every web board I belonged to. He seemed to be stalking me on that board and where ever I posted even in the Directv web board , he would pop up and try to bait me into a fight or disect and find fault with anything I posted. HE told me that this was a private web board and that freedom of speech was not guaranteed on his web board. Talk about Hitler complex- little man syndrome.

The last time I posted on the board I got a admin email telling me that I received a warning for talking about the sat guys web board. He didn't like any reference to this board at all. THere is a lot of jealousy of this board and Scott G. in particular, as well a history with Scott G. going back a few years , that limits the very discussion of him or his website on their web board. I also argue my points better than James which is the reason he likes to delete my posts that show him up.

So IF you have had a good interaction with him then good for you. I have never had a good interaction with him and I was tired of walking on eggshells on that board because I might tell the truth about something negative about DISH. After the warning message for last months post about the satguys , I decided ENOUGH is ENOUGH!. I will not post anything to that board again till he was gone, dead or buried which ever comes first. I do not berate other people for their posts and I don't expect to be berated for mine, especially by the " super Moderator" as he likes to be known as. He is a little man with more time on his hands than most and if I ever saw him in person I would kick his butt for the threatening pms he has sent me in the past. I now rerfer to dbstalk as DBS STALK web site just because of him.

As to everyone else on the "other " board being total jerks, I never said EVERYONE , I said JAMES LONG. He alone has turned me off to every posting there as long as he was the moderator.
That's over the top..After that much crap I would have not been averse to telling him to go "F" himself....What's he gonna do about it.

Bingo! that's exactly it!

Well, for what its worth, I don't think you'll really need to worry too much about him trolling E* discussion threads if I'm around. He quite honestly hates my gutts. A lot of D* fanboys do...its actually disturbing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)