Congrats to the Dish Network Racing Team on another Victory!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Congrats to Carl Edwards and Dish Network Racing Team on a victory at Southern Cali, from the Auto Club 500. I watched the Race on Nascar hot pass and it was a pretty good race, but not as exciting as yesterday began with :)

I saw we should make a Man Law with Charlie, for everytime the Dish car wins a race we are given a new HD channel. :D

Might turn us all into NASCAR fans. :D :)

Thanks for the information, but I have been avoiding sports sites all day so that I could go home and watch the race. Not worth watching now :-(

I dont think Carl wins a lot. Maybe a new channel for every time he takes the track for a race. That would be at least 40 a year depending on which "extra" race he qualifies for.

Thanks for the information, but I have been avoiding sports sites all day so that I could go home and watch the race. Not worth watching now :-(
Sorry about that, but we are a satellite news site and he was driving a satellite company car so it was news for us.

If Jeff Gordon would have won I can guarentee we wouldn't report it. :D :D

He was lucky that the Gibbs Gang did not have a good day!

Last night was a killer I felt asleep, that crash with Casey Mears was

a little bit weird with that puddle of water in that curve!

:DGo SMOKE! 20

You're not alone. When I went to bed last night, they were still planning on racing at midnight (Central time). I set up the DVR and went to bed. I heard through the grapevine that they were racing today, so set up the DVR remotely.

I came to Satellite Guys for the only time all day, and had it been in the Dish forums I never would have seen it. But it was front and center on the front page, so it was hard to miss.

I'm not "mad" by any means, just disappointed. Kind of like hearing the score of a football or basketball game you had taped - you can still watch and enjoy it, but it's definitely not the same.

Thanks for nothing Scott. ;) (I'm not even a race junkie, so hopefully you don't get hate mail from devout race fans!)

(sorry to trespass in the Dish forums :D )

Yea I was dissapointed in the luck JR had. He could have been up there if it wasnt for the big wreck. He sounded really dissapointed when they interviewed him on hotpass as he really wanted to get in there and get his car fixed, but couldnt because they were in red flag conditions at the time. It was way cool watching them get the car fixed though. As soon as they did go yellow, everyone pitched in including JR.

Congrats to Carl Edwards and Dish Network Racing Team on a victory at Southern Cali, from the Auto Club 500. I watched the Race on Nascar hot pass and it was a pretty good race, but not as exciting as yesterday began with :)

Thanks for the "spoiler tags" Bob ! I dvr's it and WAS going to watch it after work.:mad::mad::mad:.....................................................oh alright, I forgive you.

I dont think Carl wins a lot. Maybe a new channel for every time he takes the track for a race. That would be at least 40 a year depending on which "extra" race he qualifies for.

Didn't he win the Busch Series Championship last year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts