Congrats to the Dish Network Racing Team on another Victory!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Congrats to Carl Edwards and Dish Network Racing Team on a victory at Southern Cali, from the Auto Club 500. I watched the Race on Nascar hot pass and it was a pretty good race, but not as exciting as yesterday began with :)

Congrats on yet another victory for Carl Edwards today! Too bad none of these victories equal more HD for us.;)

Im not really a fan of Carl but congrats non the less. I do hope this somehow makes having Speed HD more marketable for Dish and they will pick it up soon. Im getting a 722 as soon as they do!

Yeah I wished I had Carl in my Yahoo Fantasy Team this weekend but hey Jr finished 2nd.. :)

It still amazes me how popular this nascar stuff has become. I tried to give it a chance but it does nothing for me. Hope you guys get Speed HD soon tho. :)

Yeah I have always been a Big Nascar fan.. Hey Darrencp22 have you ever been to a race??

Congrats to Carl Edwards and Dish Network Racing Team on a victory at Southern Cali, from the Auto Club 500. I watched the Race on Nascar hot pass and it was a pretty good race, but not as exciting as yesterday began with :)
well that's no longer accurate..NASCAR smacked the 99 team with a $100,000 fine, loss of 100 owner points and 100 driver points for violations of NASCAR rules regarding air flow through the "greenhouse"
.Tsk tsk....BTW according to NASCAR, the illegal modifications gave the 99 car a distinct aerodynamic advantage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)