GEOSATpro why does the openbox s9 scan in nbc and fox on 99w but microhd won't?

T4Runner said:
In other words, it did not scan in the two NBC and FOX HD channels we are talking about. You are suggesting to try it...

The Reason I am so specific is because it is a pain in the neck to rename ( I hate the PC list method) the channels after attempting another rescan.

Incidentally, I did try this suggested method. It did not work for me.

We are still waiting for a fix for this problem...The Micro-HD was a highly touted box with North America support...? Should have had a real fix by now. I cant say I love my Micro-HD.......

We are still waiting for a fix for this problem...The Micro-HD was a highly touted box with North America support...? Should have had a real fix by now. I cant say I love my Micro-HD.......

Sorry, We have been unable to scan the satellite until three days ago due to a dish relocation at our office. We had requested that anyone on the forum provide us a TS file recording of the mux to work with several weeks ago, but no one was able to provided the TS. Work officially started on this on Tuesday. Sometimes fixes are a team effort...

:(

Brian what do you need?
Just to record a minute of a channel in the mux?
If thats all you need I can pull the big dish out

FYI... Thanks for the the update...I knew the Satelliteguys out there would get something going on this again....I need my HD fix on 99 degrees so I can
watch the big event coming up on Nov. 6th...The sky's will be buzzing with feeds this night. Don't want to miss any of the action....DB

Brian what do you need?
Just to record a minute of a channel in the mux?
If thats all you need I can pull the big dish out

Thanks Iceberg for the offer!

As of this last Monday we were finally able to record the TS mux and are now working on firmware update.

ok glad you were able to get a recording of the stream.

But for future reference thats all you need. Just a recording of a channel in the mux?

ok glad you were able to get a recording of the stream.

But for future reference thats all you need. Just a recording of a channel in the mux?

Need a TS recording of the entire transponder. Usually use a program such as TSReader with a PCI or USB DVB tuner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts