Why Is Everybody Tearing Down Manti Te'o?

Manti obviously made his bed, but does anyone else wonder if this kid may try to "hurt" himself? He's obviously emotionally unstable to begin with, but the heat- justified or not- that he has deal with going forward, could crack even the most grounded individual.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I feel like this story could take a tragic turn in the future.

Manti obviously made his bed, but does anyone else wonder if this kid may try to "hurt" himself? He's obviously emotionally unstable to begin with, but the heat- justified or not- that he has deal with going forward, could crack even the most grounded individual.

I really hope I'm wrong, but I feel like this story could take a tragic turn in the future.

I thought the same thing. Hopefully like the 24 hour bug,this has all blown over & the press has found something else to harp on.

Well I was hoping that this story would blow over but..........After turning on my TV to Fox News & waiting for all of the commercials to end,guess what? But.......on the bright side,if this is all that the news networks have to report on,it means that nobody is shooting up a school somewhere. On that note I shouldn't be so upset with all the Manti Te'o news.

Lol wow some of these posts are to funny just as this whole thing... This is speculation but I thought I heard somewhere he's going to explain the entire thing on Mon in an interview with Oprah, can't wait to miss that one!

He desperately needs a lengthy and contrite apology/interview with someone to put this behind him before the 32+ draft interviews he's going to do over the next few months and kill the story.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

snin47l.jpg

- Chico Marx: A Night at the Opera
Gotta love any thread that brings up the Marx Brothers! :D

As someone said, "Lance Armstrong should send Manti a Pineapple Gift Basket for getting Lance off of the public radar..."

What is it with Hawaii and public records? It seems easy enough that some news organization would have pulled the death certificate for the "girlfriend", if nothing else, as part of the journalistic process that supposedly exists. Who was it who said, "There are no coincidences?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)